Risk management and portfolio auditing services for the equipment finance industry
We're committed to protecting equipment finance companies against potentially costly risks hidden in their business practices and lurking in their portfolios. They are like dormant viruses poised to ruin the health of an unwary lender's business at any moment.
Our founder, Michael Witt, a licensed attorney, has devoted virtually his entire 25-year career working in both bank- and non-bank commercial equipment finance companies managing compliance and legal risk. Our audit program can be custom tailored depending on client's business model and needs. Some of the more popular items selected from our broad menu include:
Call us today at (515) 223-2352 for a no-fee consultation.
Careless shepherd make excellent dinner for wolf."
4342 Oakwood Lane, West Des Moines, IA 50265 / firstname.lastname@example.org / (515) 223-2352
- Earl Derr Biggers,
author of the Charlie Chan novels
* Review business practices for compliance with federal and state laws
(e.g., privacy, use of credit information, Gramm-Leach, ECOA, FCRA, etc.)
* Review business practices and documents for class-action risks
* UCC filing review to ensure proper perfection of security in proper state
* Insurance review to ensure client's interests are property protected
* Ensure applicable lender and lessor licenses are obtained
* Usury and fee compliance review
* State sale/use and property tax compliance review
© Portfolio Audits 2014. All rights reserved.